Keto bread substitute
Keto bread substitute , This bread has become one of my favorites in recent times. As I like it the most, it is accompanied with my recipe for Paleo Style Pate.
Keto bread substitute
In addition to being gluten free, it is very low in carbohydrates and high in fiber.Ideal if you follow any of my programs.
Ingredients (12 servings)
2 cups flaxseed (preferably blonde or golden)
1 cup sunflower or sunflower seeds
½ cup of almonds
½ cup of almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 spoons of psyllium husk (optional)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 ½ cups of water
1. In a juicer or food processor, blend the 2 cups of flaxseed, 1 cup of wonder seeds and ½ cup of almonds until they are like flour. This combination is called LSA (linseed, sunflower and almond).
2. In a large bowl, mix the LSA very well with the almond flour, coconut flour, Psyllium husk, baking powder, baking soda and salt.3. In the middle of the bowl, make a hole to add the water and apple cider. With a spatula mix everything, making sure that all the dough is moistened with water.
4. Place the dough in the mold and flatten with the spatula to ensure that the base is well filled with dough. Let it rest for about 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 170 ° C and prepare a loaf pan measuring approximately 21 x 11 cm.
6. Bake for 50 – 60 minutes. Check with a toothpick if it comes out dry.7. Once ready, remove from the oven and let cool. Remove from the mold and slice.
TIP: Add ½ cup of wonder seeds to the bread mix so you have whole bits in your bread. You can also use a little more to top as a decoration before baking.How to get back to feeling good through a healthy and conscious diet?
If you live with constipation, drowsiness, bloating, gas, lack of energy, if you sleep poorly and gain weight without knowing why I invite you to know my program Digestive Reboot with which you can discover what is the origin of your problems and how to feel good again through a healthy and conscious diet.
If you are still not sure about the ideal program for you, write to me at email@example.com or book your evaluation session directly ( click here to schedule time ) to help you with the change you need. keto bread
Keto bread microwave, keto diet, keto recipe, keto bread, ctogenic diet, keto bread ingredients, keto bread easy, keto,Keto bread substitute