KETO Recipe The ketogenic diet is based on reducing carbohydrates to the maximum, thus promoting the burning of fats for energy. Not all foods low in carbohydrates are recommended, so we show you 45 recipes rich in protein and healthy fats, suitable for the keto diet if you want to lose weight.
To protect health by following a keto diet, we must try to choose lean proteins and fats, especially unsaturated fats, that is, prioritize low-fat meats or fish if we are omnivores, eggs and dairy products such as fresh cheeses or plant foods such as nuts, seeds. , avocado, olives, peanuts and derivatives.
Juicy chicken breast baked with spices
Ingredients For 2 persons this keto recipe
• Whole chicken breast 2
• Plenty of cold water
• Lemon juice a splash
• Various ground spices 30 g
• Extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare this keto recipe
• Remove any excess fat from the breasts and dry with kitchen paper. Place a large bowl full of water and dissolve the salt. Add the breasts ensuring that they are completely covered. Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, better one or two hours.
Keto recipe ideas
• Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Rinse the breasts with cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper. Cover the bottom of a baking dish with the lemon juice. Arrange the chicken and massage with the olive oil. Cover well on both sides with the spices. Bake for about 20 minutes, depending on the size.
Turn halfway through to bake evenly. Serve as is or cut into warm or cold steaks. As I mentioned at the beginning, this juicy chicken breast baked with spices can be eaten as is, fresh from the oven, with the garnish that we like the most, or used for other recipes.
Cut into steaks or strips, it is great to add to salads or to prepare sandwiches, sandwiches, tacos or toasts.
Keto récipe ideas
You can prepare several units at the same time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for about three or four days, to quickly solve a dinner or lunch without complications.
Other recipes with quality protein for the keto diet Using poultry breasts, lean cuts of beef or pork, fish, eggs, cheeses, unsweetened yogurts or plant foods such as tofu or seitan we can achieve many recipes with quality protein suitable for a keto diet, such as the ones shown below: Dishes with meat, fish and seafood
• Turkey curry, with a lot of protein and calcium and therefore very satiating. But also, very easy to do
. • Baked sardines with parsley that we can enjoy as a main course to obtain protein, iron and potassium.
• Fit chicken burgers with almost no carbohydrates and a lot of protein inside.
• Tuna sirloin burgers that in addition to protein provide unsaturated fats derived from oily fish
. • Cod omelette that is made in minutes and is perfect for a dinner.
• Keto chicken-based pizza for lovers of this preparation that in its classic format contains flour and carbohydrates. keto diet